Tuesday 15 September 2015

INTRODUCTION TO MYSELF

I guess if i wasn't a dedicated lover towards Film and TV, I would not have taken this course...
So by that comment, here's what i think about that:

When it comes to film, it is vital that the movie actually means something to me, makes me feel and empathize with the characters or story line. Yes, there are incredible movies floating around out there, but do they all make me feel something? Make me better myself? Or even think differently? I believe a great movie consists of making the audience think

I cant really say i have a "favorite" movie or genre, because there are so many ones out there that i have taken to heart. I'm a huge fan girl when it comes to 80's movies, or independent coming of age dramas. Movies set in "High school" or "college" can either let me empathize with those of the unpopular kids at school, feel involved or even get me looking forward to going to College/University. I enjoy watching movies that are intense, or involve similar issues to my life, broken families, losing friends, or even mental health issues. 

If it weren't for movies or TV, I, nor would many people be able to escape reality, it offers a chance to forget about your troubles, and either make you laugh, cry, or even jump....depending on how you're feeling. It's easier to press play or pause on a movie whenever we want, but life is a straight forward direction to love, heartbreak, loss, and hope. 

And that folks, is all i have to say about that....

....For now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment